Candidate or member may have issues in regards with PFM program, the conduct of LTP or IFMI personnel or any other issues. Candidate can submit complaint to IFMI.
1. Submit Complaint
• Candidate or member submit complaint and provide the required valid identity document
• Candidate or member must provide clear complaint subject, clear description of the issue and the expected result
2. IFMI process complaint
• IFMI determines whether the complaint is valid, related to PFM Program and within IFMI authority to process.
• IFMI may request for additional information / data to clarify the issue
• IFMI Audit conduct investigation on the issue
3. IFMI response to complaint
• Decision will be based on IFMI policy.
• IFMI must present result on the investigation on valid complaint within 3 months and inform the result to the complaining candidate or member.
4. Complaint Settled