If a candidate reasonably believes that he/she is treated unfairly during examination process or receiving results non in line with the Candidate objective expectation, the candidate may submit Examination Result Appeal by paying Appeal Fee of USD 100.
1. Register Appeal
• Submit Appeal Request and Pay Appeal Fee
2. IFMI Re-grade Candidate Examination Result
• Assign New Examiner
• Re-conduct examination grading process for candidate exam answer.
• Standard Examination Process Applied.
3. Appeal Result Announced
• Re-grade result will be provided to Candidate within 2 months
• The Re-grade result is final.
4. Membership Process
• The re-grade result will determine whether Candidate must retake or eligible for obtaining PFM Designation.