This procedure applies when a candidate decides to postpone examination due to any personal reason. The Candidate is obliged to pay postponement fee in order to postpone of USD 100.
1. Candidate Submit to Postpone Examination Participation
• Candidate must submit Request to Postpone Participation in Examination to LTP 10 days prior to examination date and pay postponement fee
2. Take Examination within 1 Year
• Candidate must take Examination in 1 year after preparation program completed or due to schedule availability.
• Pass 2 Modules: Multiple Choice and Computer Practice Examination
• Score min 60 on both modules to pass
• If Candidate does not take the exam within one year, must re-sit in preparatory program (subject to schedule availability).
3. Maintain Membership
• Continuous compliance with membership standards requirements
• Regularly update personal profile and pay regular membership fee