Due to member failing to fulfill the membership standard requirements set forth by IFMI, IFMI may make decision on the membership of the member which includes suspension. Member may request for reactivation of membership to IFMI.
1. Membership Suspension Condition Applied
• IFMI informs member about the suspension condition.
• Suspended membership does not has the access to membership benefits including the use of PFM Designation
2. Suspended Member Request for Reactivation
• Suspended member submits Reactivation request and provide necessary document or proof to satisfy the reactivation conditions
3. IFMI process Reactivation Request
• The reactivation request will be processed by IFMI.
• The request may subject to IFMI Ethical Committee review
• IFMI reserve the right whether to reactivate the membership
• IFMI informs the reactivation decision to suspended member
4. Membership Reactivated
• After IFMI decides on reactivation of suspended membership, the member will be entitled to access all enjoy membership benefits accordingly
• Member must continue to maintain membership as required