This procedure applies should a Candidate fail in any PFM Examination. The Candidate is obliged to pay retake examination fee applied accordingly.
1. Re-take Examination
• Submit Retake Examination and pay retake fee
• Retake only on the Examination module which the Candidate has not passed.
• If Candidate fails to pass after 3 attempts or within maximum of 5 years, then must re-sit in preparatory training
2. Pass Examination
• Pass 2 Modules: Multiple Choice and Computer Practice Examination
• Score min 60 on both modules to pass
3. Maintain Membership
• Continuous compliance with membership standards requirements
• Regularly update personal profile and pay membership fee